Friday, July 13, 2007

A Graceful Move

This is cool.

Several generations ago they did this to our church, too. Of course, they had to leave the graveyard behind.



Hope they don't move ours again, after I'm gone, as I have every intention of being planted next to Momma, with room enough for the Baron.

I want people to wave in my general direction on the way into church, and kids to play hide-and-seek behind my gravestone. It should be wide enough to allow at least one child to crouch behind it, and high enough to hide a few Easter eggs in the Spring grass.


Hat tip:

David Thompson via Norm Geras

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger robinstarfish said...

Amazing amazing amazing. And very, [ahem] moving.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Larry Sheldon said...

As a some-time Big Truck driver--that is some awesome backing near the end!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Dymphna said...

I was hoping a big wheeler would drop by and comment on this move. I thought it was awesome, but if *you* think so, it really must be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home